These offset espagnolette window handles from Asec are designed to be compatible with all standard espagnolette and shoot bolt mechanisms with 43mm centres and they are suitable for use with UPVC, aluminium and timber window profiles, making the ideal for both domestic and professional applications. With a stylish contemporary design, these handles have a push button locking mechanism and they are available in a range of finishes with colour coordinated screw covers. Please note that these handles are supplied as either left handed or right handed variants; please select the correct handing from your requirements.
- Colour coordinated screw covers
- Push-to-open locking mechanism
- Compatible with all standard espagnolette and shoot bolt mechanisms with 43mm centres
- Suitable for UPVC, aluminium and timber window profiles
- Positive stop location
- Available as right or left handed