The Hoppe London 113/366M is an aluminium handle on a narrow backplate set for profile doors which is tested to DIN EN 1906: 26-0040A (Category of use grade 2) with 122mm screw fixing centers. It has a maintenance-free slide bearing, M5 bolt through fixings and comes complete with fixings and spindle.
- Category of use grade 2 to DIN EN 1906
- Supplied with Spindle and fixing screws
- The unsprung levers are fixed to the back plates and by design are fully reversible
- Fixing lugs are supplied on both back plates ( 2 on each) for a more secure fix
- Handles to suit FUHR, AGB, ASGARD, KFV, MACO, WINKHAUS, GU, LOCKMASTER & MILA
- Non Handed