The MILA Kite Secure handle range is Secured by Design Approved. It combines visible security features with concealed reinforcement technology therefore providing ideal protection against cylinder and handle snapping. It is suitable for UPVC, composite, GRP and timber doors. Alongside the anti-drill, anti-grip and anti-snap techology, a deep-drawn steel subframe inside the zinc alloy backplate provides reinforcement for extra strength and stabiity. The handle has been successfully tested to TS007:2012 and has achieved BSI’s two star Kitemark™ accreditation, plus it has been tested to BSEN1906: Grade 4, succesfully achieving 200,00 cycles. It is mounted on a 240mm high backplate, it has 92mm 62mm centres, 211mm screw centres and is suitable for a locking mechanism that takes a euro profile cylinder.
- M6 hardened steel screws for extra strength
- Anti-grip chamfered backplate shoulders provides mole-grip resistance
- Steel reinforcement technology concealed within the backplate
- Anti-drill rotating disc shields the front of the cylinder
- Snap resistant integrated cylinder guard
- 3 Star Rating if used in conjunction with the Kite snap resistant cylinder