The Sobinco 8600 series door locks are particularly narrow sashlocks which can be used both left and right handed by simply turning the latch bolt and incorporates a pivoting dead bolt rather than a sliding one. This type of bolt is longer than its conventional counterparts, making sure the same proportion of the deadbolt is integrated in the lockcase as is engaged in the frame which makes it extremely difficult for burglars to force entry. This lock is made from a non-corroding zinc alloy, has a 22mm wide U-form stainless steel faceplate and a zinc alloy nickel plated latch & deadbolt. The Sobinco 8600 series sashlocks are tested in accordance with the European standard EN 12209:2003/AC:2005.
- U-form 22mm stainless steel faceplate
- Lock manufactured from non-corroding materials
- Successfully tested to EN 12209:2003/AS:2005
- Pivoting dead bolt
- Locking and unlocking by turning the key 360°
- Can be used both left and right handed by turning the latch bolt