The Stallion Reverse Espag Shootbolt from Trojan is a PAS 24 accredited reverse action shootbolt attachment which has been fully tested to BS EN 1670 (grade 4 classification exceeded) and performance tested to 30,000 cycles under operational load. This extensive product testing proves the Stallion to be a reliable choice of shootbolt, with a stainless steel construction for corrosion resistance and easy to install one-piece assembly. This shootbolt features twin reverse action cams which are compression adjustable and assist in ensuring a high level of security by using the localised reverse action which allows the cams to locate from both directions into a central keep.
- For Euro Groove systems
- Centre line to assist in keep alignment
- Stainless steel construction for corrosion resistance
- Compression adjustable roller locking cams (twin reverse action)
- Tested to 30,000 cycles under operational load
- One piece assembly for easy installation