The Union RetroV Variable Power Door Closer is ideal for not only 1st fit applications but will also retrofit the majority of the most popular door closers in the UK market using the same fitting footprint. It is sympathetically designed to blend with other traditional door closers that have been used or are currently fixed to other doors nearby and is suitable for both fire resistant timber and metal doors as well as other internal doors. It has been fully tested as both size EN3 and EN4 in all 3 fixing positions, its wind through adjustable rack & pinion system gives it adjustable closing forces to suit the required application. It has an aluminium body with a steel armset, its independent door speed and latch adjustment controls are concealed as are its fixings once installed. This Union RetroV closer is suitable for doors up to 1,100 mm wide, 80Kg heavy and allows opening of up to 130º. It is supplied complete with screws, parallel arm bracket, fully adjustable armset and easy to use template and pictorial fitting instructions.
- Concealed fixings and adjustment controls
- Identical fixing dimensions and footprint to popular UK door closers
- Fire rated for timber (FD120) and metal (FD240) fire doors
- Fully tested as both size EN3 and EN4 in all 3 fixing positions
- Independent door speed and latch controls
- Non-handed with adjustable power for maximum flexibility